Whether you're writing a quick email or sharing photos, sending emails is easy from any device. Plus, your draft emails are saved automatically so you can always pick up where you left off.
- Tap the Pencil in the upper right corner to write a new email.
- Enter the recipient’s email address.
- Tap the down arrow to the right to display the CC & BCC fields, as needed.
- Enter a Subject in the subject field.
- Compose your email.
- When finished, tap the Send icon to send your email.
Note: You will see a notification that your email was successfully sent.
- Always double-check the recipient's email address before hitting send. It's easy to make a typo or accidentally select the wrong contact, so taking a moment to review can prevent embarrassing mistakes.
- Keep your subject line brief and clear. Many people receive a lot of emails, so a concise and informative subject line can help your email stand out and increase the chances of it being opened.
- Avoid sending sensitive or confidential information via email, especially if you are using a public or unsecured Wi-Fi network. Instead, consider using a secure messaging app or sending the information through an encrypted file sharing service.