Need additional confirmation that your email has been delivered? Use the Delivery Receipt checkbox. When this feature is enabled, the email sender will receive an additional email from the system postmaster that the message has been delivered to the recipient.
To receive a delivery receipt:
1. Click Compose in the left navigation bar.
2.Enter the recipient’s email address or select one from the auto-complete list.
3. Click the CC and BCC link to the right to display the CC & BCC fields, as needed.
4. Type a brief description of the message in the Subject field.
5. Type your message in the message body field.
6. Click on the Delivery Receipt checkbox on the far right of the send button.
7. Click on the Send button to send the message.
Note: Please note that you will receive a Delivery Receipt email notification if the recipient's email provider supports this feature.