Use this guide for instructions on top ways to customize your email experience in the classic version, including some new features.
Mark multiple messages for the same action
You can now select multiple messages for the same action, such as deleting, forwarding, or marking as spam.
- In the Message List view, place a check mark in the checkbox to select one or more messages. Selecting the top checkbox in the header automatically checks all the messages on the page.
- After you've selected your messages, right click to choose your action (delete, block, mark as read, star, move to or click on the more menu to get more options).
Mark messages as spam
- Select the message in your inbox.
- On the Action toolbar, select the More drop-down menu.
- Select Mark all as read, Block and delete or Mark as spam.
- You can also right-click the message and select "Mark as Spam."
- The email is moved to your Spam folder.
Block or unblock specific addresses
If you notice that certain email addresses are always being incorrectly delivered to either your inbox or junk folder, you can flag those addresses to be blocked or unblocked.
- Click on Gear icon in the upper-right corner and select the Mail tab.
- Select the Block Sender tab.
- In the Block messages from text box, enter email addresses that should always be treated as junk. You can list up to 100 addresses.
- You can add or remove email addresses from the Block Sender list by clicking the Add or Remove buttons.
- Click Save.
Change the reading pane
You can view your inbox in a couple of ways, depending on your preference. You can view the inbox horizontally or vertically. Here's how:
- Tap the drop-down arrow next to the Hamburger icon to reveal the split pane menu.
- Select vertical split, no split or Horizontal Split.
Note: By default, your inbox will appear in the Horizontal Split view mode.
Note: No split means each message will open in an individual window.
Add a personalized signature
You can automatically add a signature to your outgoing emails, so you don't have to copy or type it every time.
To add a signature:
- Click on Gear icon in the upper-right corner and under the General tab.
- Select the Signatures tab.
- Click the "Add Signature" button.
- Give your signature a name because you can have more than one.
- Type the signature body out (you have options for rich text) in the body.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom right.
Change the text size
The easiest way to change the font size in your email interface is to use the text size tool in the Rich Text toolbar.