WebMail's Calendar enables you to schedule appointments, create tasks, set reminders and write notes quickly and easily as an event. There are two ways to create reminders. Here's how:
1. Click the Mail Drop-down menu in the top left corner, select Calendar from the menu. The Calendar will open to the monthly view by default. The are several view types.
2. Click on the red Add Event button in the Calendar navigation at the top left corner of the interface. The New Event dialog box will appear.
3. Add a Title to the event, and any event details.
4. Select the appropriate tab for each type of event it is (Appointment, Reminder, Task, or Note).
5. Select the Type of reminder.
6. Add a Note
7. Click Save.
1. Click any day/time on the calendar that doesn't already have an event scheduled.
2. Add a Title to the event, and any event details.
3. Select the appropriate tab for each type of event it is (Appointment, Reminder, Task, or Note).
4. Select the Type of reminder.
5. Add a Note
6. Click Save.