When composing an email, you may need to select one or more contacts to perform an action. The service allows you to do this easily by tapping on the contact avatars. Here's how:
- Tap the Navigation Drawer icon on the upper left corner
- Tap the Contacts App icon in the Navigation Drawer.
- Scroll through your contact list and find the contact or contacts you want to select.
- To select a single contact, simply tap on their avatar. You'll see a checkmark appear on the avatar, indicating that it has been selected.
- To select multiple contacts, tap on the avatars of each contact you want to select. A checkmark will appear on each selected avatar.
- To deselect a contact, simply tap on the avatar again to remove the checkmark.
- Once you've selected the contact or contacts you need, tap the Mail to icon in the top bar to perform an action such as:
- Add to:
- Add to Cc:
- Add to Bcc:
- Copy to Clipboard
Note: To fully manage your contacts, you will need to use the Webmail service.