The following screenshots and instructions are from an iPhone X. Your device settings may differ slightly.
- To update your email account settings, open your main device Settings menu.
- Select Mail.
- Select Accounts.
- Select the email account you want to update. Your information will be different from the sample image.
- Select the email account again for POP or IMAP. In the example image, the email has been selected for IMAP.
- Verify the incoming and outgoing server settings:
Incoming Host Name: mail.centurylink.net
Outgoing SMTP: smtp.centurylink.net
You will also need to re-enter your password for the incoming and outgoing mail server. Be sure to enter the same password in both fields.
- Select Done to save your settings and complete the update.