Use Email Rules to sort email automatically when messages arrive. You can create dozens of email folders, then set rules so that incoming messages are delivered to the appropriate folder. These rules can be edited or deleted at any time.
To add a new rule:
1. Click the Gears icon located at the upper right corner of the email interface and select the Mail Tab.
2. Click on the Rules subcategory.
4. Click the Create a New Rule button.
5. Under Specify the rule conditions:
a. Select a field (From, To, Cc or Subject)
b. Select the condition (contains, does not contain, starts with, ends with)
c. Type in the text the rule should recognize (e.g., a particular username, a certain domain name, or whatever is unique and common to the messages you wish to assign a rule).
d. Select any other conditions, such as Date, Size, Attachment and Priority, and enter the relevant information in the boxes provided.
6. Under Select the destination folder in the Move to Folder box, select the folder to which this filter will move messages.
7. Click on the Save button to implement the new rule.
Note: You will be returned to the Rules main page, where your new rule will be displayed in the table, available for use, to Edit or Delete. You can change the order in which the rules run by clicking the up or down arrows in the Move column. The ones that appear first, or higher on the list, run before those below.