If you use Outlook to manage your email and you are not seeing some of your email folders following the update, don't worry — they haven't been deleted or lost. You may simply need to resubscribe or re-sync your folders. Click to open the instructions below.
How to sync missing folders in Outlook
- In Mail, find the navigation pane (usually on the left side) that shows your inbox and all your email folders. Right-click on the Inbox folder associated with your CenturyLink account.
- Select IMAP Folders from the drop-down.
- In the IMAP Folders window, click the "Query" button.
- A list of all your folders should appear. Select all the folders you want to appear in Outlook. To select multiple folders, hold down the [Ctrl] or [Command] button on your keyboard as you click on the names.
- Once you have all folders selected, click the "Subscribe" button, and then click "OK" at the bottom to save your changes.
If you completed the steps above and still do not see all your folders, it may be caused by an issue with folder names containing special characters (such as # * & @). We're aware of this issue and are expecting a complete fix by November 18.