The following screenshots and instructions are from Windows 11. Your device settings may differ slightly. Navigate to IMAP, POP and SMTP server settings for your settings.
- To update your email account settings, open the Windows Mail app. You can search from the Start menu, if needed, to locate the program.
- Select the gear icon in the bottom corner to open Settings.
- From the Settings menu, select Accounts.
- Select your CenturyLink email account from the list of available accounts.
- Select Advanced and scroll to the Sync Options section. Verify that the server settings are as follows:
6. Select Done to save your settings and complete the update.